With 9 Dots, you get to balance all your manufacturing needs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Discrete Manufacturing
You want a system that can help you improve operations, open visibility into the supply chain and increase your competitiveness. That’s where we come in.
Producing the right products, in the right quantities, at the right time, with good quality and at an ideal customer price seems like an impossible task, but with Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivered by 9 Dots, you get the best you need for better success in the manufacturing industry.
You can have the flexibility to respond to the compliance standards as well as your customer’s ever changing needs. You can streamline processes and minimize the costs of carrying inventory for firms and produce goods from raw materials.
Lean Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Get the right tools and information support to streamline processes, reduce waste, enable demand-pull operations and support continuous improvement. All in all, this gives a comprehensive customer relationship, financial, collaboration and supply chain management capabilities, designed to help manufacturers increase efficiency and profitability.
This is what you need to sustain manufacturing and gain a competitive advantage, as this is a flexible end-to-end business management solution with the business insight and collaboration tools that will put businesses ahead.
What are the benefits of Lean Manufacturing using Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Improve process flow and reduce waste with powerful tools for production cell organization, sales scheduling and direct production initiation, production leveling and synchronization and preconfigured materials routing.
- Keep production on track and minimize materials and work-in progress inventory with the implementation of a production, supplier, and/or supermarket kanban system with a range of call types and triggers.
- Speed up on process redesign, kaizen and problem-solving by easily sharing information, documents and collaboration tools among work teams and trade partners.
- Understand value streams, eliminate bottlenecks and make improvements. Allows for better visibility, and access on true costs and enables you to provide critical information to those in the position to decide and improve process.
- Reduce complexities, save time and optimize resources with more automated routine business processes. Improve communication, approvals, notifications, and information management.