With 9 Dots, your demands can be met.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Process Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics AX with 9 Dots meets your needs for speed and cost efficiency. We know the demanding industry that you’re in requires for your company to be competitive, and that’s why we’re here for you.
Especially if you’re a manufacturer in the chemicals or food and beverage industry, to name a few, hurdles like stringent government regulations can create challenges and hamper productivity.
Respond quicker to customer trends and ever-changing regulations.
Microsoft solutions delivered by 9 Dots can help you tackle such obstacles by compacting your development cycles, and also help you respond quicker to customer trends and most importantly, comply with the ever-changing regulations. We will help you overcome your challenges.
Wouldn’t you want a partner to put the right system in place to improve operations, empowering you with visibility in the supply chain. After all, competitiveness is key.
This process industry solution creates a tighter weave between business processes across distribution, with discrete and process manufacturing to help increase efficiency and cut operational cost for businesses in process manufacturing.
It’s time to stay ahead
It’s time to gain a deeper understanding and a better hold onto your supply chain and process manufacturing life cycle. It’s time to finally manage the complexities of formulating and producing products to customer satisfaction. It’s time to improve responses to customer needs. It’s time to boost operations and at the same time have help in complying with legal, regulatory and market requirements. A burden off your shoulders, a push in gaining advantage over the competition.
Gain productivity in Operations Management
Standardized processes and shared best practices will give more efficiency and can lower the risk across your organization. While accurate costing and capacity information saves time on quotes and estimations. This also readily supports modes for make to order, make to stock and mixed modes, or a hybrid environment.
Apart from also analyzing and monitoring production costs requirements, you get real-time updates to track order status.
Foster better links in Connectivity and Communication
Share portal-based, real-time information about specifications, order status. Plus quality control testing among key departments and trading partners. Enjoy a better integration of inventory, production and quality control data into your buying and selling, and production decisions. Also enables quicker response to order status, certificate of analysis and delivery queries.
Make Planning and Scheduling a breeze
- Get the insight into costs and process efficiency with up-to-the-minute details on client, contract and project
- Respond to changes in demand by adjusting product mix
- Analyze capacity loading, shop floor activities and product costs with the what-if simulations
- Capitalize on new opportunities, respond effectively to changing conditions
- Schedule multiple package types within a single production run
- Assess and consider recurring or rework products when scheduling
- Deploy finite or infinite capacity and materials scheduling, backward or forward scheduling, day scheduling, or detailed scheduling by hours and minutes
Smoothen your inventory and order tracking
- Manage inventory with real-time insight into production schedules, capacity, shop floor activities and production costs
- Get an optimal sequencing for your inventory
- Get real-time updates on order statuses, net purchasing, production and capacity requirements
- Define multiple inventory dimensions
A good CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aid
- Helps customers to order in their preferred units of measure (UOM)
- Supports customer configurations and packaging types
- Provides critical information such as product availability, delivery and pricing